Monday, August 17, 2020

GET INTO THE SOLITUDE

 





These few days have been a whole lot about getting into solitude for me.

Recently, I was studying the book of Matthew 14:23 and one thing that caught my attention was how before Jesus set out  for his father's business. He gets into Solitude for instructions and leading of the spirit.

Often, we all wait for adversities to get us into Solitude but here in this Chapter, Jesus knew the task ahead but still went ahead to seek the face of God.

What vision has God given to you?

It's okay to have the Vision but the real task lies in seeking for his guidance at every step.

While in Solitude, one thing I really got was this, many of us have got the vision. I.e
I mean we know what to do but failed to ask for his guidance ( step by step)

No man can sustain what God has made provision for.  

King David was regarded as a man after the heart of God because one thing we can easily point out was his habit of getting into  Solitude even though he knew God was by his side.

Getting into Solitude is leaning on the Lord and just like Moses said,
' If your presence would not go with me, I would not go' - Exodus 33:15

I pray that the Lord grant us all the staying power in Jesus name.

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. This is just it!! Apt and true... God is the one to guide us in fulfilling the vision he put in our hearts....for staying power 🤲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen,God bless you for this timely reminder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, thank you so much ma for this insightful message, I pray God strengthens you and grant you grace to do more for the kingdom

    ReplyDelete

YOUR THOUGHTS, YOUR LIFE

  The [intrinsically] good man produces what is good and honorable and moral out of the good treasure [stored] in his heart, and the [intrin...